- This conditioner is great for use on horses, dogs, cat and even your own hair.
- Works to nourish and condition to aid in healthy hair growth and prevent breakage.
- Moisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by everyday elements such as sun and wind.
- Leaves a lustrous, silky look and keeps hair tangle free, soft and manageable for grooming and braiding.
- So great, results may be seen after just one application.
Mane 'n Tail Pet Conditioner is a concentrated formula with unique properties designed to nourish hair of all types. Originally made for horses, this product is so good it can also be used on dogs, cats and even humans. The exceptional formula conditions and strengthens while helping to prevent breakage, and provides essential nutrients to help maintain and achieve a longer, healthier-looking mane and tail. Moisturizing is important to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by external irritants and everyday elements such as the sun and wind. Get a conditioner that meets the needs of the whole family, including you!
Mane 'n Tail Conditioner, 12oz
Water/Aqua/Eau, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylparaben, Lanolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Yellow #5 (Cl 19140), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone.
Brush mane and tail before applying. You may apply without washing, but do not rinse our. Use just enough to give desired look. For best results: Wash with Mane 'n Tail Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. Apply to entire length of hair. The amount used will vary depending on the volume and length of hair. A wet, glossy look will appear until hair and skin absorbs formula. After fully absorbed, hair looks and feels silky. Reapply as condition of hair indicates.