- Kills and repels fleas and ticks by contact for up to 1 month for medium dogs who weigh 16 to 40 lbs and who are 12 weeks or older.
- The supplied dropper applicator makes this solution easy to apply. Simply squeeze the specified amount between your pet's shoulder blades and at the base of the tail.
- This natural formula is crafted with a unique blend of certified natural oils, including clove, thyme and cinnamon oils.
- Formulated for dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older when used as directed.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Get rid of the biting pests that plague your best friend with Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs. This topical treatment is specially formulated for canines from 16 to 40lbs. It uses a unique blend of clove, thyme and cinnamon oils to kill fleas and ticks on your dog, so he can enjoy his days without itching and scratching. For a plant-based solution that is easy and convenient to use, Vet’s Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment is totally spot-on!
Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment, 3-8 month supply
Clove Oil 7.5%, Thyme Oil 2.5%, Cinnamon Oil 2.5%, Inert Ingredients 87.5% (Isopropyl Myristate, Vanilin).
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older: Apply once per month. Do not exceed more than once every 2 weeks. Hold your pet with one hand. Squeeze the neck of the applicator at the pinch point to break the seal (see diagram A). Squeeze the tube to apply the liquid in a straight line starting from in-between the shoulder blades at the base of the neck and down to the base of the tail (see diagram B). When applying, use the tip of the applicator to part the dog’s hair so the product reaches the dog’s skin. Once the full dose has been applied allow a few minutes for the solution to be absorbed into the dog’s coat. Retain this package for future reference.