Requires Wysiwash Jacketed Caplets (sold separately).
Wysiwash Sanitizer-V is a revolutionary, patented, 21st-century system that changes the way people sanitize. Wysiwash means disinfection from the end of a water hose! The Wysiwash System will effectively clean, sanitize, and eliminate odors while blasting away dirt with a jet stream of water. The hydro-injection "venturi system" produces a solution of hypochlorous acid that is up to 120 times more effective than liquid bleach.
Wysiwash is so easy to use that you will sanitize more often with increased effectiveness. Simply connect the Wysiwash to the hose and spray. There is no need to worry about proper dispensing -- it's automatic!
Wysiwash uses a low concentration of highly-effective HOCL that is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. While it's not recommended that you douse your dogs, sanitizing the area will NOT leave hot spots with high concentrations that will irritate your dog's skin. Wysiwash is also non-mutagenic, non-teratogenic, and non-carcinogenic. In other words, it doesn't cause mutations, birth defects, or cancer, making it safe for pregnant bitches.
- Twist on/off valve
- Anti-corrosion, zinc-coated adjustable nozzle
- Corrosion resistant electroless nickel pivot connector
- Durable polycarbonate body
- Works with either cold or hot water (140 degrees F / 60 degrees C)
- Wysiwash Caplets last up to 3.5 hours continuous use
- No mixing...no mess...no harmful residues
- No rinsing necessary
- ORP rating of 750 millivolts, which means instantaneous pathogen destruction
- 1 year warranty from manufacturer
- Kills bacteria and viruses
- Kills algae and mold
- Eliminates the need for scrubbing
- No bleach stains
- Sanitizes equipment and facilities
- Non-corrosive to equipment
- Pet, plant & people friendly
- Will NOT harm septic systems
- One-step wash
- EPA-registered and USDA-approved treatment levels of chlorine
- Very economical
- Environmentally friendly
- Saves time
Chlorine has been used in one way or another for over one hundred years as an effective yet affordable sanitizer. Chlorine used for disinfection is available in three different physical forms: solid (calcium hypochlorite), liquid (sodium hypochlorite), and gas (chlorine gas). The solid form (calcium hypochlorite -- the compound used in Wysiwash) is much less corrosive and exponentially more effective than liquid bleach (sodium hypochlorite) for reasons described below and causes less damage to agricultural produce and mechanical equipment than the other two forms. The gaseous form (chlorine gas), while effective, is quite dangerous and more complicated to use than the other two forms.
Wysiwash utilizes hypochlorous acid, the most powerful active ingredient