For Dog Nutrition, Gut Health & Performance
- Gives your dog a vibrant & shiny coat
- Eliminates itchy skin
- Provides natural relief for dogs with allergies
- Adds essential joint support
- Contains omega 3 & 6 plus pre-biotics, probiotics & digestive enzymes to improve gut health
Directions for Use
- How to Feed: Start slow. Use small amounts over 4 days to ease your dog into the full amount.
- Always Start Slow: We recommend adding water to Origins Canine 5in1 and stir contents with primary food until well-blended. Additional water can be added for desired consistency.
- Pregnant & Nursing: Adult dogs can be fed the amount suggested or more as needed to maintain good nutrition
- Puppies: See our feeding chart for puppies and young dogs in the FAQ section below
FAQ's: All About Origins Canine 5in1
Why Did Rogue Pet Science Make Origins Canine 5in1
Rogue made Origins Canine 5in1 to address the lack of quality and benefits of products on the market.
Origins Canine 5in1 Supplement for Dogs is 100% Honest & 100% Functional
Origins Canine 5 in 1 only adds to your efforts of nutrition and health and never subtracts.
Pre-biotic • Probiotic • Digestives Enzymes • Butyric Fatty Acid
Origins Canine 5 in 1 Nutrition Facts:
- Our wild fish ingredients are better than regular commercial dog food & equal to raw in digestibility. Commercial dog foods can be difficult for your dog to digest for their full nutritional needs
- Origins is full of nutrients! Wild fish protein and wild complete fish oil is full of nutrients for your dog, so we use the whole fish to add essential nutritional elements to your dog’s diet
- Our product line offers sustainability, traceability, and digestibility
- The only way to impact the system is to address the total gut health systemv