- Spray contains soothing melaleuca oil, nature's finest hot spot ointment
- Added oatmeal, aloe vera and vitamin E soothe, rehydrate and condition skin
- Natural relief for hot spots, itching and other skin irritations
- Won't wash off topical flea treatments
- Safe for dogs over 6 weeks of age, not for use on cats
Hot spots are great for vacation, not for skin. And the coolest pups in town know that tea tree and aloe are the best solution for those itchy spots all hard-playin' hounds can get. Earthbath Tea Tree Oil & Aloe Vera Hot Spot Relief Spritz for Dogs uses all-natural tea tree oil, aloe vera, and vitamin E to provide instant relief to itchy skin and leave a fresh-smellin' scent without any oily residue.
Earthbath Hot Spot Relief Spray - Tea Tree & Aloe Vera, 8oz
Purified Water, Renewable Plant & Coconut-Derived Conditioner & Detangler, Colloidal Oatmeal, Vitamin E, Organic Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Tea Tree Oil (Melaleauca), Citric Acid.
Shake well. Spray dry or wet coat until covered with light mist; keep the sprayer about 4 to 6 inches away from your pet. Avoid contact with eye & genitals. Massage deeply into coat & skin, focusing on affected areas. Brush from head to tail until coat absorbs and shine radiates.