- This liquid medication was specifically designed to help treat minor diarrhea in dogs and cats.
- Contains Pectin—a fiber found in fruits—to coat and protect the gastrointestinal tract.
- Also includes Kaolin, which can slow the movement of your pet's stool.
- Works to help you see an improvement within 2 to 3 days.
- Made in the USA with ingredients worthy of your best friend.
As pet parents, we hate seeing our furry friends struggle with tummy trouble. Help your furball feel better with PetAG Medicine for Diarrhea for Cats & Dogs. This liquid medicine was formulated to relieve diarrhea and loose stools in dogs and cats of all breeds. By replenishing much-needed electrolytes, it may also help your pet recover from diarrhea-related dehydration. It works by creating a protective coating in your pup's digestive system, which helps to calm her digestive tract and absorb toxins. This can also lessen the irritation, discomfort and cramping she may be battling, too. Stomach upset can be messy and uncomfortable for both of you—so help put it behind you with PetAG.
|Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds
Pet Pectillin® 4-oz bottle
Weight Dosage Dogs and Cats: 5-15 lbs. 1 teaspoon 16-50 lbs. 2 teaspoons 51 lbs. or more 1 tablespoon
Shake well before using. Apply directly into pet's mouth every 4 hours or mix with food. Consult a veterinarian for use of this product on pets less than 5 pounds.