- Formulated with medical-grade active ingredients to help stop 99.9% of bacteria, so your pet can heal faster.
- Promotes the removal of damaged tissue from wounds and encourages new tissue growth.
- Helps soothe the skin reducing the need to bite or scratch.
- Bitter to help prevent your buddy from licking the ointment off.
- Formulated to not disrupt the skin’s natural microbiome. It's pH balanced and free from hypochlorous acid.
Help your pet heal naturally with Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Ointment. This formula uses the power of real Manuka Honey and MicroSilver BG to help stop 99.9% of bacteria while remaining gentle on your buddy's skin. The moisturizing treatment helps protect her skin’s natural microbiome and can be used on hot spots, sores, cuts, abrasions, rashes, fungus, wounds and burns. It is especially useful in helping to treat skin issues with long-term scabbing—it softens older scabs, while helping to heal the wound underneath. It's also pH balanced and completely free from hypochlorous acid.
Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Ointment, 2oz
Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Sodium Hydroxide, Melia Azadirachta Seed (Neem) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, MicroSilver BGTM (Silver), Denatonium Benzoate (bittering agent).
Gently cleanse and dry the affected area. Apply product liberally, making sure to apply beyond wound edges. Apply daily until hot spot or wound is healed.