- Formulated with certified natural ingredients to kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact.
- Whether you are dealing with an active infestation or are applying for routine prevention, this spray is scientifically proven effective against pests but gentle enough to use around the whole family.
- The steam-distilled essential oils are selected for their potent pest-fighting properties and are 100% certified natural.
- Applies easily on surfaces, indoors and out, including dog bedding, crates, furniture, blankets, upholstery, carpets, outdoor surfaces, and more. It is also gentle enough to be applied directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- Manufactured in the USA with quality domestic and internatially sourced ingredients.
Vet's Best Indoor Flea & Tick Home Spray for Dogs is formulated with nature’s most powerful plant extracts and features a blend of certified natural peppermint oil and eugenol from clove plants to kill fleas and ticks.
Vet's Best Flea+ Tick Home Spray, 32oz
Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%, Inert Ingredients (Water and Sodium Benzoate 96.30%
Read entire label before each use and use only in accordance with label instructions.
For Dogs 12 Weeks or Older: Lightly spray dog’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping. Do not spray in the face, eyes or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Let coat dry completely before allowing pets to groom themselves or each other. Repeat if needed allowing 2-4 hours between applications. applications. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
For Pet Bedding, Pillows, Blankets, Upholstery, Carpet, Rugs and Outdoor Surfaces: This product is designed to be non-staining when used as directed; however, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for colorfastness. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. Allow product to dry completely before allowing pets to reenter area. Not recommended for use on fine furniture. Can be used around dogs and cats 12 weeks or older.