- Helps provide your pup with relief from irritated skin caused by constant scratching, chewing, licking and biting.
- Designed to help clean, soothe and protect hot spots.
- 100% non-toxic, so you don’t have to worry if your pet licks or ingests the formula once applied.
- Recommended by veterinarians for all pet parents with dogs who suffer from hot spots.
- Helps provide your paw-tner with relief without the use of antibiotics or steroids.
Constant biting, licking and itching can lead to painful hot spots and irritation. Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Pet Hot Spot Spray is specifically formulated to help soothe, protect, clean and heal skin affected by hot spots. By relieving discomfort, your canine companion won’t feel the need to continue licking, scratching and biting, which means he has a better chance of recovering faster and a lesser chance of getting an infection!
Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hot Spot Spray, 8oz
ACTIVE: Hypochlorous Acid (0.010%) INACTIVE: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Phosphates, Sodium Sulfate
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist.